Schedule An Appointment
Appointments may be scheduled using our Patient Portal or by calling our office at (828) 322-4140.
Information About Pregnancy
Facts and information about pregnancy can be found in our OB Pink Book.
New Patient Registration Forms
Our New Patient Registration Forms are now available through our Patient Portal.
Catawba Women’s Center is here to serve your healthcare needs. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and we are committed to protecting your health information. Please view our Notice of Privacy Practices to see what our responsibilities are with respect to your information.
Monthly Breastfeeding Classes are offered by our Certified Lactation Consultants. These group classes are provided at no cost to our patients. Please contact our office at (828) 322-4140 for more information or to schedule and appointment.
Advanced Care Team
Catawba Women's Center's Advanced Care Team works closely with patients to manage certain conditions. Our team consists of:
- Sara, RN, BSN; Triage Nurse Manager
- Lori; Pregnancy Care Manager
- Ellen, RN, ND, IBCLC; Pregnancy Care Educator
- Amber, LPN; Lactation Educator
- Annette, RN; Diabetes Educator
Insurance and Billing
Catawba Women’s Center participates with most commercial insurance and managed care plans. We accept Medicare and NC Medicaid on a limited basis. For further information please view our Office and Financial Policies.
Catawba Women's Center maintains Co-management Agreements with the following facilities:
- Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare (www.cvbh.org). Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare provides a continuum of high-quality, evidence-based, recovery-oriented behavioral and integrated health services, promoting emotional, mental, physical, and social health. The agreement established a mutually agreed upon method to evaluate the effectiveness of treatment, and assures that patients will receive care in a timely and collaborative manner.
- Catawba Valley Urgent Care - Piedmont (Urgent Care), 2972 N. Center Street, Hickory, NC 828.431.4955.
- Catawba Valley Medical Center, Center for Diabetes Control (Dietitian Services) 828.326.3442
Patient Records Release
To have your medical records released from Catawba Women's Center to another medical practice or to have your records released from another medical practice to Catawba Women's Center, please print our Records Release Form, fill in the required information, and bring it to our office. Please read our policy on Copying Medical Records here.
Mammogram Release Form
Once you have scheduled your mammogram, please print, fill-out and bring the Mammogram Release Form with you to your appointment.
Please read our Non-Discrimination Policy here.
The Internet is a valuable tool to help you find a wealth of health information. Below are some of the more reliable and widely trusted websites. We caution you, however, not to rely on these or others solely for your medical knowledge. The information on these sites is directed toward large numbers of people with widely varied conditions and histories; it should not substitute for personal, individualized recommendations made by your healthcare provider.
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Catawba Women's Center uses a Patient Satisfaction Survey to address the needs of our patients and practice. If provided, the Patient Satisfaction Survey link and instructions for submission will be automatically e-mailed from our EMR following a visit to our office.